Security and compliance are priority topics for Money & Com
Through its commitment to protect the consumers who use its products and services, Money & Com strictly applies the legal provisions, in particular in order to ensure that transactions are not connected with money laundering (AMLA), fraud, embezzlement or terrorism financing.
To this end, a number of measures and instruments have been put in place:
- appropriate in-service training courses for all the employees;
- clear and rigorous processes, which are systematically revised in line with the changes made to the legislation;
- membership of ARIF* (Association Romande des Intermédiaires Financiers), a FINMA-approved self-regulating body;
- a secure working environment, in particular thanks to the presence of surveillance cameras;
- a customer-data management policy that ensures the highest degree of confidentiality.
* « ARIF is a self-regulating body approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for the supervision of the financial intermediaries referred to in article 2 para. 3 of the Swiss Federal Law on combating money laundering and terrorism financing in the financial sector (AMLA). ARIF is also recognized by FINMA as a professional organization for laying down rules of conduct relating to the practice of the profession of independent asset manager within the meaning of the Swiss Federal Act on collective investment schemes ».